Offered At: $925,000 Unfinished Terrace Level
5 bedrooms/4 baths - 3,550 square feet
1855 Tobey Road, Brookhaven, GA 30341
5 Things We Love About This Home
1. The details. The beauty of this home comes from the builder’s careful attention to detail and obvious commitment to quality! The top-notch craftsmanship is evident literally from the moment you pull up to the home. Outside, the beautiful landscaping and Craftsman-style details immediately draw you in. Inside, the high-quality woodwork, the first-class finishes, and the designer lighting let you know that you are in not just a new home, but a luxury, custom-built home. From the wet bar and the custom “mud area” all the way to the enclosed porch and backyard, this home is stunning and spectacular.
2. The floor plan. Buyers want an open floor plan these days. And why wouldn’t they? Not only does it make entertaining a snap, it is also practical for everyday life. This home’s main living area has the family room and kitchen in one large open space – two separate rooms, yet they still have a cohesive feel. There’s a formal dining room, too, for showing off your impressive cooking to your guests. An enclosed porch allows you to extend your living and entertaining space outside. The unfinished basement has been framed and stubbed for a bath – it’s just waiting to be finished by you.
3. The kitchen and family room. The gourmet in the family will practically live in this kitchen! Beautiful stainless steel Kitchen Aid appliances including a six-burner gas cooktop and double ovens undeniably make cooking more fun and somehow make the food just taste better. An oversized island provides not only extra countertop space but also storage on both sides and additional seating at the bar. The cabinetry has soft-close doors and drawers, and the drawers are on full extension slides. A large walk-in pantry gives you plenty of room to store all your supplies. The family room is quite impressive, too. Bright and open, the family room features a ceiling with exposed rustic beams, a brick fireplace, and built-in cabinetry with shelves. A wall of windows overlooks the lush backyard and allows natural light to flood the open spaces.
4. The bedrooms. The master suite will become your retreat! The large master has a beautiful trey ceiling, three closets, and a sumptuous private bath boasting an oversized dual vanity topped with granite and lit from above with chic lighting fixtures. The freestanding tub sits nestled under a picture window next to a custom tiled walk-in shower with two sets of fixtures and frameless glass door. This home also has a bedroom and full bath on the main level – ideal for guests – and three secondary bedrooms upstairs plus two additional baths. The bedrooms all have so much closet space, and all the baths have been outfitted with custom vanities, ceramic tile, and granite counters. Your guests will never want to leave!
5. The exterior. This home lures you in with the covered front porch and doesn’t let you leave until you’ve seen the enclosed back porch and patio underneath! Just off the family room is a porch that the builder has prepped to be a screened in porch, complete with an outdoor fireplace for cool evenings. Steps from the porch lead down to a pristine backyard with lots of open green space and a patio underneath the porch, also accessed through the basement. It’s the perfect set-up for a housewarming party!
- 10’ Ceilings on Main Level; 9’ Ceilings on Upper Level
- Hardwood Floors Throughout Main Level, Upper Landing, and Master Bedroom
- Deluxe Crown Molding, Custom-Built Cabinetry, and Impeccable Woodworking
- Designer Lighting Fixtures Throughout
- Kitchen Open to Family Room — Great for Entertaining!
- Family Room Boasts Wall of Windows, Ceiling with Rustic Exposed Beams, Built-in Cabinetry with Shiplap Wall, and Gas Fireplace with Brick Hearth and Wood Mantel
- Formal Dining Room with Judges Paneling
- Custom-Built “Mud Area” with Bench, Cubbies, and Hooks
- Wet Bar Off Family Room Features Upper and Lower Cabinetry, Granite Countertop, Metal Tile Backsplash, and Stainless Steel Sink and Built-in Beverage Cooler
- Bedroom on Main Level with Double Closet and En Suite Bath with Granite-Topped Single Vanity and Tiled Tub/Shower
- Full Unfinished Basement, Framed and Stubbed for Bath — Ready for Finishing!
- Hard-Wired Security System
- Top-of-the-Line Stainless Steel Kitchen Aid Appliances Include Six-Burner Gas Cooktop with Griddle, Double Convection Ovens, and Dishwasher
- Oversized Island with Breakfast Bar and Stainless Steel Sink with Sprayer
- Matte Black Granite Countertops and Stone Subway Tiled Backsplash
- Custom Wood Cabinetry with Custom-Lit Glass Paneled Upper Cabinets, Undercabinet Lighting, Drawers on Full Extension Slides, and Soft-Close Doors and Drawers
- Big Walk-in Pantry with Custom Wood Shelving and High Ceiling for Storage
- Master Bedroom with Hardwood Floors and Stacked Trey Ceiling; Walk-in Closet with Organizers Plus a Second Walk-in Closet and a Linen Closet in Bathroom
- French Doors into Private Master Bath, Featuring Walk-in Shower with Frameless Glass Door, Tiled to Ceiling with Mosaic Pebble Tile Floor, with Built-in Step and Dual Showerheads and Fixtures; Freestanding Soaking Tub Under Huge Picture Window; Oversized Dual Vanity Topped with Granite; Water Closet
- Bedroom with Double Closet and Private Bath Featuring Single Vanity Topped with Granite and Ceramic Tiled Tub/Shower
- Dual Vanity Jack & Jill Bath with Granite Countertop and Ceramic Tiled Tub/Shower
- Bedroom with Walk-in Closet (Connected to Jack & Jill Bath)
- Bedroom with Double Closet (Connected to Jack & Jill Bath)
- Laundry Room with Hanging Rod, Upper Cabinets, and Sink Cabinet Topped with Granite Featuring an Extra Deep Sink
- Craftsman-Style Accents Including Board & Batten Shutters and Stained Front Door with Transom Windows
- Two-Car Garage with Carriage-Style Door
- Covered Brick Front Porch with Rustic Wood Columns and Wrought-Iron Railing
- Enclosed Porch with Outdoor Fireplace, Framed for Screens, with Stairs Down to the Backyard — Wired for Speakers
- Patio Underneath Enclosed Porch — Access from Basement
- Professionally Landscaped .30 Acre Lot with Irrigation System and Private, Level Backyard — Could Easily Be Fenced
- Sought-After Brookhaven Location Only About a Mile from Ashford Park, Featuring Playgrounds, Walking Trails, Picnic Areas, and Open Greenspace
- Just Minutes to MARTA, Perimeter, Town Brookhaven, Shopping & Restaurants on Dresden Drive, the New Parkview on Peachtree, and More
- Easy Access to Lenox Mall/Phipps Plaza, Perimeter Mall, & 85/285