2596 Mural Drive
Offered At: $242,000
3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms + Screened Porch
3 Things to Know About This Home
1. The kitchen and baths are updated! The eat-in kitchen has been beautifully updated and is ready for you to get in there and create some masterpieces of your own! Stainless steel appliances are paired with stained cabinetry, a tiled backsplash, and granite countertops to create a wonderful kitchen that you will want to live in. Both bathrooms have also been given a facelift and feature stained vanities topped with granite. This home is ready for you to move into and start making some memories!
2. The backyard is ready for entertaining! A home on a level 1/3 of an acre means you get a nice, big backyard to enjoy. The screened porch allows you to dine outside without worrying about rain, and you can look out on the private backyard unimpeded. The backyard is fenced for security and privacy – kids and dogs will love it! The backyard is also lined with mature trees, adding even more privacy. The yard has tons of wide open space, ideal for grilling out and relaxing! The backyard also has a storage shed for your lawn and garden equipment, outdoor toys, or tools.
3. You can’t beat the location! You can walk to restaurants and retail right from your home! Chamblee MARTA station is 1.9 miles away. Dresden Park is only a mile and a half away, as is the Regal Hollywood 24 theater. Historic Chamblee is only about 2 miles up the road, too, boasting lots of shopping and some great restaurants like Vintage Pizzeria and Blue Top. This home is also near Chamblee Plaza, featuring Chickfila, Dunkin Donuts, and IHOP; the brand new Peachtree Station with Whole Foods, Chipotle, Zoe’s Kitchen, and Starbucks; and just a few minutes from Town Brookhaven and Village Place. It’s a little slice of suburbia inside the perimeter!
- Three bedrooms / two full baths
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Living room with large bay window open to dining area — perfect for entertaining!
- Updated kitchen features granite countertops, tiled backsplash, stained cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances
- Spacious keeping room/dining area open to kitchen
- Door out to screened porch overlooking backyard
- Master suite with updated single vanity bath with granite countertop and tub/shower
- Two secondary bedrooms with ample closet space
- Updated single vanity bath with granite countertop and tub/shower
- 1/3 of an acre level lot with lots of mature trees and private, fenced backyard with storage shed
- Sought-after location a mile or less from restaurants and retail, and only 1.9 miles from Chamblee MARTA station
- Approximately 1.5 miles to Dresden Park, with multi-use fields, picnic areas, walking/hiking trails, and playground equipment
- Only 1.3 miles to Regal Hollywood 24 and less than 2 miles from Historic Chamblee, featuring retail, antique stores, and restaurants like Vintage Pizza and Blue Top
- Just minutes to Perimeter Mall and Business District; Town Brookhaven; all the popular shopping & restaurants on Dresden Drive including Kaleidoscope, Haven, & Verde; the new Parkview on Peachtree featuring Whole Foods, Zoe’s Kitchen, & Chipotle; and easy access to interstates and Midtown/Downtown