3137 Skyland Drive
Offered At: $750,000
4 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms/ Full Daylight Basement
OPEN HOUSE 3/15/18 3-5pm!
The Top 3 Things to Love about this Home
1. The floorplan. Enter this home into the two-story foyer, awash in natural light! The gorgeous hardwood floors can be found throughout the main level. To your right, the formal dining room, featuring elegant judges paneling. A few more steps and you’re in the main living area, one large open space consisting of the family room, kitchen, and breakfast nook. The kitchen also has a breakfast bar that can seat 4-5. The family room features a stacked stone fireplace with a stone hearth and mantel, flanked by large windows. It’s so warm and inviting! The main level has a bedroom and a full bath, ideal for guests, or to use as an office. Upstairs, you’ll find the master suite and two additional bedrooms connected by a Jack & Jill bath. A full daylight basement gives you even more space! The basement has been framed and studded for a bath, plus the electrical was already run – all you need to do is finish it out!
2. The backyard. An oversized deck gives you a way to enjoy relaxing and entertaining outdoors! The deck has two spaces – add outdoor seating with cushions and you have a comfy outdoor living area! Put in your outdoor dining table and chairs in the other space and voilà – an outdoor dining area. You can wow your friends and neighbors with your grilling skills and dine al fresco! There’s plenty of space in the fenced backyard to have a swingset or playhouse, play outdoor games and sports, or just run around. Dog owners will love to be able to let their dog out back and watch them run free. Parents will love sitting out on the deck and watching their kids play safely in the backyard. The backyard includes a shed, where you can store lawn & garden equipment or tools. In addition, when you finish the basement, you can use the exterior door and walk right out into the yard – no stairs required.
3. The location. This home’s location in Ashford Park allows you to enjoy the benefits of suburban life AND the convenience of life inside the perimeter! You can walk to restaurants, retail, parks, schools, services, and more. It’s just minutes from Brookhaven’s top hot spots on Dresden Drive, like Kaleidoscope, Verde, Haven, and The One Sushi, and Town Brookhaven, where you will find Publix, Marshalls, and Costco. It’s a quick .3 mile walk to the Ashford Forest Greenspace, where you can walk on the trails. You also get easy access to Georgian Hills Park and to Skyland Park, to interstates, and to Buckhead shopping and nightlife. The Brookhaven Farmers’ Market happens every Saturday from 9-12 as well as many other seasonal activities and events in town like the Brookhaven Beer Fest, the Brookhaven Arts Festival, and the Chili Cook Off. Ashford Park is one of the best neighborhoods in Brookhaven, with planned events and activities as well as impromptu ones among the neighbors.
- Home Newly Built in 2005!
- Hardwood Floors Throughout Main Level; New Carpet Upstairs & on Basement Steps
- Deluxe Crown Molding & Beautiful Woodwork Throughout
- High Ceilings & Plantation Shutters Throughout
- Two-Story Foyer with High Windows
- Family Room with Stacked Stone Fireplace with Stone Hearth and Mantel — Open to Kitchen and Breakfast Area
- Formal Dining Room with Judges Paneling and Transom Windows
- Main Level Bedroom with Double Closet
- Main Level Bath has Pedestal Sink and Tiled Tub/Shower
- Unfinished Daylight Basement, Framed, Studded for Bath, Electrical Already Run — Pre-wired for Sound System Connecting to Family Room & Deck
- HEPA Filter & Oversized 80 Gallon Water Heater
- Wired Alarm System
- Entire Interior Recently Repainted
- Kitchen Boasts Stainless Steel Appliances Including Wolf Commercial-Style Range with Double Ovens
- Painted Cherry Cabinetry with Undermount Lighting, Stone Tiled Backsplash, & Granite Countertops
- Sunny Breakfast Area Plus Raised Breakfast Bar with Pendant Lighting that Seats 4-6
- Door from Breakfast Area Leads Out to Fabulous Deck
- Master Suite Boasts Vertical Trey Ceiling and Fireplace with Carved Wood Mantel
- Oversized Master Bedroom with Sitting Room
- Private Master Bath Features Painted Cherry Vanity with Dual Sinks, Travertine Tile, Jetted Tub & Walk-in Shower Tiled to Ceiling with Bench & Dual Showerheads, & Water Closet
- Huge Walk-in Closet with Window, Large Enough for Furniture
ALSO ON THE UPPER LEVEL
- Two Big Secondary Bedrooms Connected by Dual Vanity Jack and Jill Bath with Tiled Tub/Shower
- 2nd Bedroom with Double Closet
- 3rd Bedroom with Vaulted Walk-in Closet
- Laundry Room with Utility Sink
- Linen Closet in Hall
- Covered Rocking Chair Front Porch with Stone Accents, Shiplap Ceiling, & Craftsman-Style Wood Columns
- .3 Acre Lot with Level, Fenced Backyard with Inground Irrigation System, Shed, Swingset, and Lots of Room for Kids or Dogs, Outdoor Games and Sports, and Entertaining
- Oversized Deck with Space to Grill & Relax — Steps Lead Down into the Backyard
- Doors from Unfinished Basement Lead Out to Backyard — Put in a Patio and You Get Another Way to Enjoy Your Backyard
- Attached Two-Car Garage and Level Driveway
- Active, Family-Friendly Neighborhood with Regular Neighborhood Activities and Events
- Sought-After Location Near Popular Brookhaven Restaurants like Valenza, Kaleidoscope, Pour, & The One Sushi, Retail, and Services, All at Village Place on Dresden Drive
- Only About a Mile to Georgian Hills Park, Featuring Playgrounds and Picnic Areas, Currently Being Improved with a Multi-Use Field, Walking Trail, and an Outdoor Basketball Court; and to Skyland Park, Currently Being Renovated to Include Sand Volleyball Courts, Picnic Areas, Multi-Use Fields, Playgrounds, and Dog Parks — Both Will Be Ready in 2018!
- Only .3 Miles to Walking/Hiking Trails at Ashford Forest Greenspace
- Easy Access to MARTA, Perimeter Business District, Buckhead Shopping and Nightlife, Interstates, and Midtown/Downtown Atlanta