3239 Clairwood Terrace
PRICE IMPROVEMENT -- Offered At: $350,000
3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms + Great Backyard
**Scroll down for additional photos.
3 Things to Know About This Home
1. This home has a great floorplan! The main living area is vaulted and open, making entertaining a snap and adding ease to everyday life. The living room has a wall of windows, allowing for lots of natural light. The kitchen is wide open to the dining area, with built-in cabinetry in the dining area adding shelving and extra storage. A vaulted master suite boasts a sitting area, walk-in closet, and updated bath, plus there are two additional bedrooms and a full bath. A laundry room sits just off the kitchen and has a door leading out to the covered parking area.
2. This home has a large yard! A home on a 1/3 of an acre means you get a nice, big backyard to enjoy. The backyard is fenced for security and privacy – kids and dogs will love it! The backyard is lined with mature trees, adding even more privacy. The yard has tons of wide open space, ideal for grilling out and relaxing! Like to use tools or work on cars? A detached two-car garage out back gives you over 500 extra square feet to use for tinkering, using tools, or working on cars.
3. This home is on a quiet street, just minutes from everything you could ever want or need! You can walk to the Chamblee MARTA station, Five Guys, and Chamblee Library. Ashford Park Elementary is only a mile from the home. Ashford Park and Ashford Forest Greenspace are also only a mile away! Historic Chamblee is only about a mile up the road, too, boasting lots of shopping and some great restaurants like Vintage Pizzeria and Blue Top. This home is also near Chamblee Plaza, featuring Chickfila, Dunkin Donuts, and IHOP; the brand new Peachtree Station with Whole Foods, Chipotle, Zoe’s Kitchen, and Starbucks; and just a couple of miles from Town Brookhaven and Village Place.
- Three bedrooms / two full baths
- Approx. 1,350 square feet
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Open main living area with vaulted ceiling and lots of natural light
- Living room with wall of windows open to dining area and kitchen
- Wall of built-in cabinetry with shelving in dining area and built-in storage between dining area and living room
- Vaulted master suite with built-in shelving, sitting area, and walk-in closet
- Updated master bath with dual vanity, tiled tub/shower with tiled shelf for products, & linen closet
- Two secondary bedrooms with ample closets
- Secondary bath with tiled tub/shower and pedestal sink
- Laundry room off kitchen with door out to carport — acts as a mud room
- 1/3 of an acre level lot with big, fenced backyard — perfect for relaxing and entertaining!
- One-car carport plus detached two-car garage with workshop and storage space
- Quiet street in red-hot Ashford Park
- Sought-after location only 1 mile from Ashford Park Elementary; Ashford Park, featuring playgrounds, walking trails, tennis courts, and community center; and Ashford Forest Greenspace, with walking trails and wildlife
- Only a mile to the antique shops and restaurants in Historic Chamblee, including Vintage Pizza and Blue Top
- Walk to the Chamblee MARTA station, Chamblee Library, Five Guys, Zoe’s Kitchen, Chipotle, Whole Foods, and more!
- Convenient to Town Brookhaven and Village Place on Dresden Drive
- Easy access to Perimeter, Buckhead, interstates and Midtown/Downtown