4050 Elm Street, Chamblee, GA
Offered At: $173,000 Approx. 1,312 Square Feet
2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms + Office
**Scroll towards the bottom for additional photos.
3 Things to Know About This Townhome
1. The floorplan is fantastic! The family room and dining area are one large, open space, making entertaining a breeze and adding ease to your everyday living. The kitchen also has an eat-in dining area, perfect for a bistro table and chairs. And surprise! Just off the family room is a cozy little nook with a window – what a perfect office! In addition, the bedrooms and full baths are all located upstairs, with a half bath conveniently located off the main living area. This townhome also has a great roommate floorplan. This means that each bedroom has its own full bath, so each person has his or her own space.
2. This two-story townhome has so many wonderful features. Gleaming hardwood floors and crown molding can be found throughout the main level, as well as chair rail in the kitchen. Both bedrooms have fabulous vaulted ceilings, walk-in closets, and of course, en suite baths. Outside, a cute covered front porch with a white wood rail overlooks the landscaped grounds of the complex, and a patio with a privacy fence sits in back just off the family room. Mature trees behind the townhome add even more privacy. It’s an ideal spot to grill out and relax!
3. This home is just minutes away from everything! You can even walk to Huntley Hills Elementary – it’s only half a mile away! Huntley Hills Park – also only a quick walk from this home – features benches, a little free library, a playground with a wood train to climb on, walking paths, steel bridge and creek, and a Butterfly Garden maintained by community volunteers. Historic Chamblee is only about a mile up the road, boasting lots of shopping and some great restaurants like Vintage Pizzeria and Blue Top. Elm Street Townhomes is less than two miles from Chamblee Plaza, featuring Chickfila, Dunkin Donuts, and IHOP; from Walmart Supercenter; and the brand new Peachtree Station with Whole Foods, Chipotle, Zoe’s Kitchen, Starbucks, and more. Plus, Brookhaven and Dunwoody amenities are just short drive away.
- 2 bedroom / 2.5 bath townhome/ 1,312 sq feet
- Gorgeous hardwood floors on main level
- Great roommate floorplan — both bedrooms are upstairs & each bedroom has en suite bath
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, pantry storage, and dining nook
- Family room with stone fireplace and carved wood mantel open to dining area
- Sliding glass doors from family room out to patio
- Separate office nook off family room
- Half bath on main level
- Both bedrooms have vaulted ceilings, walk-in closets, and private, single vanity full baths with tiled tub/showers
- Laundry closet upstairs with shelving
- Private, fenced patio with gate out to wooded area —perfect for those with dogs!
- Two assigned parking spots out front and plenty of guest parking, plus low monthly HOA fees!
- Sought-after location inside the perimeter, only .5 miles to Huntley Hills Elementary & Huntley Hills Park, featuring playgrounds, walking paths, benches, and a Butterfly Garden
- Only a mile and a half to Historic Chamblee with quaint antique stores and restaurants like Vintage Pizza and Blue Top; only about 1.5 miles to Chamblee Plaza (Chickfila, Dunkin Donuts, & IHOP) and the new Peachtree Station with Whole Foods, Chipotle, and Starbucks
- Just minutes to Chamblee & Brookhaven MARTA stations, Brookhaven shopping & restaurants at Village Place and Town Brookhaven, and Dunwoody restaurants and shopping
- Easy access to interstates and Midtown/Downtown