4963 Vernon Springs Drive
Offered At: $525,000
4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bathrooms/Finished Terrace Level
1. Spacious, Versatile Floorplan One of the most wonderful things about this home is the floorplan. There’s a banquet-sized formal dining room, an informal dining room, and a screened porch, so you have plenty of dining/entertaining options. The beautiful kitchen has more than enough space to handle your family’s needs, and it’s open to the informal dining room. The main level houses the living room, and the finished terrace level has a ton of space where you can set up a family room and recreation space. Or, use part of it as a guest space – a full bath on the terrace level makes it perfect for a private area for guests to stay!
2. The Renovations The homeowners purchased the home in 2014 and went to work renovating the entire thing, top to bottom! New cabinetry, countertops, and lighting were installed in the kitchen. New hardwood floors grace the main level. All the baths were updated with tile, cabinetry, and granite. The entire home was painted, inside and out. All the windows were replaced. The wood fence was added in the backyard. And that’s not even the whole list!
3. The Backyard A half-acre lot means a nice big yard, and this home’s got one! The backyard is private, level, and completely fenced, perfect for those with children or furry kids. The screened porch allows you to dine outdoors without worrying about bugs or rain. A concrete area just off the screened porch gives you a space to pull your grill out and show off your skills to your guests. The backyard is huge with plenty of room for outdoor dining and entertaining, outdoor games, sports, playsets, doghouses… endless possibilities! The front yard is level as well and has lots of open space to use.
- Hardwood Floors Throughout Main Level (Installed in 2014)
- Deluxe Crown Molding, Dentil Molding, and Millwork Casing
- Living/Family Room Off Entrance Foyer
- Formal Dining Room Features Brick Fireplace with Wood Mantel and Built-in Shelving, Seats 10-12
- Informal Dining Room Off Kitchen, Wide Open to Living Room
- Laundry Room Off Kitchen with Built-in Cabinetry
- Door Out to Garage in Laundry Room — Location and Tile Flooring Means You Can Also Use it as a Mud Room!
- Large Half Bath on Main Level with Pedestal Sink
- Lots of Storage Throughout
- HVAC Upstairs Replaced 2014; Main Level HVAC Replaced 2009
- Water & Sewer Lines Replaced 2014
- All Windows Replaced 2014
- Entire Interior/Exterior Repainted 2014
- Energy Efficient Features Include Extra Insulation, Storm Doors, and Low Flow Toilets
- Totally Renovated Kitchen with New Cabinetry, Countertops, & Lighting (2014)
- Stainless Steel Whirlpool Appliances Including Gas Range, Inset Microwave, Refrigerator, and Dishwasher
- Plenty of Cream Wood Cabinetry with Open Shelving for Display
- Granite Countertops and Travertine Tile Backsplash
- Built-in Desk with Chair Space and Upper Cabinetry — Great as a Homework Station
- Master Bedroom with Two Double Closets
- Renovated Master Bath with Single Vanity Topped with Granite and Big Walk-in Shower Tiled to Ceiling with Travertine
- Three Spacious Secondary Bedrooms with Ample Closet Space
- Renovated Full Bath with Single Vanity Topped with Granite and Travertine Tiled Tub/Shower
- Giant Walk-in Closet with a Window Currently Used as a Dressing Room/Closet — Could Also Be Play Area for Kids or Storage
- Full, Finished Terrace Level with Tons of Living/Entertaining Space and Storage Space
- So Many Possibilities — Set Up a Second Family Room, Rec Room, Media Room, Playroom, Office, or Guest Space!
- Large Renovated Full Bath with Linen Closet, Single Vanity Topped with Sleek Black Granite, and Tiled Tub/Shower
- Big Storage Closet — Could Also Be a Fun Playroom for Small Kids!
- Huge Unfinished Space for Storage
- Door Out to Backyard
- Professionally Landscaped, Level 1/2 Acre Lot on Corner with Irrigation System
- Two-Car Garage with Extra Room at Top of Driveway for Parking
- Covered Front Porch with Greek-Style Columns
- Spacious Screened Porch Overlooks Private Backyard
- Door from Screened Porch Leads Out to Concrete Area for Grilling
- Beautiful Fenced Backyard with Room for Playset, Swingset, Playhouse, or Doghouse, and Tons of Space for Kids, Dogs, and Entertaining
- Sought-After Dunwoody Location Only About a Mile from Dunwoody Village, Featuring Restaurants Like Village Burger, Mellow Mushroom, & Marlow’s Tavern; Retail Including Fresh Market, Publix, and Ace Hardware; Plus Nail Salons, Dry Cleaners, and More
- Only 2 Miles to Orchard Park and Williamsburg Shopping Centers, with Chick-fil-a, McDonalds, E. 48th St Market, Sprouts Farmers Market, Kroger, Shops, Services, and More
- Just Minutes to Brook Run Park and Dunwoody Nature Center
- Option to Join Vermack Swim & Tennis Club, Boasting Swim Teams, Tennis Programs, Social Activities, and More — and It’s Less Than a Mile Away
- Easy Access to Interstates, Perimeter, Buckhead, and Downtown/Midtown Atlanta
- Just .9 Miles to Top-Rated Vanderlyn Elementary School & Only .5 Miles from Dunwoody High School