3 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms + Office/4th Bedroom
Offered At: $425,000 Approx. 1,925 Square Feet
2338 Cortez Way, Brookhaven, GA 30319
4 Things You’ll Love About This Home
1. The wonderful layout. Everyone seems to want an open floorplan these days, and we certainly understand why! Open layouts are perfect for entertaining, but they’re also practical for everyday life. The kitchen/ dining area is open to the family room on one side and the formal living room on the other, so entertaining is super easy. Conversation and foot traffic just naturally flow through the spaces! Parents especially like open layouts since they can work in the kitchen and keep an eye on children playing in the family room or doing homework at the dining room table.
2. The renovated kitchen. It’s obvious that the homeowners put a lot of time and thought into refurbishing the kitchen. The kitchen is light and bright with cream-colored wood cabinetry featuring soft close doors and drawers, a gorgeous slate gray tiled backsplash, and energy-efficient stainless steel appliances. White quartz countertops complement the stainless steel and cream decor, while a stained wood butcher-block tops another set of cabinets. The butcher block top adds a visually interesting furniture-style element to the kitchen, as well as extra work space. Parents can watch kids running around in the backyard right from the kitchen window, too.
3. The bonus room. Situated away from the other three bedrooms, just off the main living area, is an incredibly versatile bonus room. A rustic exposed brick wall and built-in shelves add character to the space. The bonus room has an exterior door, so it would make a perfect home office – especially for someone who sees clients. You could house guests in this room, as well, particularly those who value being able to come and go without traveling through the house. You could also use the room as a 4th bedroom if you needed more bedroom space. Need a space just for the kids? Use the room as a playroom or rec room, complete with comfy, kid-friendly furniture, game consoles, and lots of space for toys and books.
4. The unbeatable location. Imagine being able to quickly pop over to the market or take a stroll to grab a bite! This home is just minutes to Brookhaven’s top hot spots on Dresden Drive, like Kaleidoscope, Verde, and Valenza. You are just minutes from Town Brookhaven, where you will find Publix, Marshalls, and Costco. It’s a short drive to the interstate, or to Buckhead shopping and nightlife. It’s only 1/3 of a mile to Briarwood Park, featuring tennis courts, ball fields, trails, playgrounds, and picnic areas, plus a newly renovated swimming pool with a splash pad for the kids. The Brookhaven Farmer’s Market happens every Saturday from 9-12 as well as many other seasonal activities and events in town like the Brookhaven Beer Fest, the Brookhaven Arts Festival, and the Chili Cook-Off.
- Three bedrooms, two baths (plus possible 4th bedroom/office)
- Approx. 1,925 square feet
- Wonderful floorplan with large family room wide open to dining area and kitchen
- Kitchen features stainless steel energy-efficient appliances, quartz countertops, wood butcher-block top, cream wood cabinetry with soft-close drawers and doors, tiled backsplash, and pantry
- Spacious vaulted family room with exposed beams & stacked stonework overlooks private backyard
- Formal living room/sitting room open to dining area
- Laundry room with built-in storage conveniently located off main living area
- Master bedroom with two walk-in closets and private bath with shower
- Two secondary bedrooms & full bath with tub/shower
- Bonus room situated away from the bedrooms has an exposed brick wall, built-in shelving, and storage — would make a great office, playroom, or guest space, or use as a 4th bedroom!
- Big, level backyard, fully fenced, with mature trees and plenty of space to entertain and relax — great for dogs or children
- Quiet, noncut-through street in family-friendly Drew Valley neighborhood with regular neighborhood activities and events
- Sought-after Brookhaven location near Dresden Drive hot spots Verde, Kaleidoscope, Haven and many other restaurants and shops; close to Brookhaven Farmer’s Market; and .3 miles to Briarwood Park featuring tennis courts, playgrounds, picnic areas, and a newly renovated pool with splash pad for kids of all ages
- Easy access to MARTA, Perimeter business district, Buckhead shopping and nightlife, Midtown, & downtown
View all images below
(Full-screen images. Grab a tablet or laptop.)