4 Bedrooms/3 Bathrooms + Finished Terrace Level
Offered At: $535,000 Approx. 2,372 Square Feet
3032 Skyland Drive NE, Brookhaven, GA 30341
3 Things to Note About This Home
1. The Kitchen is to Die For You will think you have died and gone to culinary heaven when you see this kitchen. Not only is it gorgeous, it was planned and laid out in a way that maximizes your efficiency. Two islands give you tons of counter space; granite countertops give you durable surfaces: and stainless steel Kenmore appliances are built to last. Not only is the kitchen practical and beautiful, but it is also wide open to the family room and dining area – great for entertaining and for everyday living.
2. The Finished Terrace Level Adds Space The terrace level houses two bedrooms, a full bath, living room space, and lots of closet space. Use the main room in the terrace level as a media or game room, a teen hangout, or just use it as extra living space for your family. You can also use the terrace level as a space for guests who come to town and may want a little extra privacy. The terrace level is so versatile!
3. This Home Was Built for Entertaining The backyard set-up is awesome. The yard is private and fenced, perfect for those with children or furry kids. The deck has plenty of room for your grill and outdoor dining furniture, plus there’s a patio underneath. The yard itself backs up to a quietly bubbling creek. Your own little slice of heaven in Brookhaven!
- Stainless Steel Kenmore Appliances Include Gas Range with Double Ovens, Built-in Microwave, French Door Refrigerator, and Dishwasher
- Island with Stainless Steel Double Undermount Sink
- 2nd Island with Breakfast Bar
- Granite Countertops
- Stained Wood Cabinetry with Undercabinet Lighting
- Ceramic Subway Tiled Backsplash
- Big Walk-in Pantry with Built-in Organizers
- Large Dining Area Overlooking Deck and Backyard
- Hardwood Floors Throughout Main Level
- Crown Molding Throughout
- Recessed Lighting
- Family Room with Fireplace Inset with Mosaic Tilework, Built-in Cabinetry, and Wall of Built-in Shelving
- Spacious Contemporary Kitchen Open to Family Room — Great Floorplan for Entertaining or Everyday Life
- Large Dining Area Open to Family Room & Kitchen
- Large Laundry Room with Cabinetry and Sink
- Lots of Natural Light Throughout
- Finished Terrace Level with Rec/Family Room, Media Room, Game Room, or Exercise Room; Two Secondary Bedrooms with Ample Closet Space; Full Bath with Granite Countertop & Extra Large Tub; Step Out to Patio and Backyard; Storage Closet
- Master Bedroom with Huge Walk-in Closet with Wood Organizers
- Master Bath Features Frameless Walk-in Shower with Tile to the Ceiling and Two Showerheads/Two Sets of Controls; Jetted Tub Surrounded by Stone Tilework; Dual Vanity with Granite Countertop
- Secondary Bedroom with Walk-in Closet
- Additional Full Bath with Granite Countertop & Extra Large Tub
- One-Car Side-Entry Garage with Several Storage Rooms
- Deck with Lots of Space for Grilling and Entertaining
- Patio Underneath Deck
- Private, Fenced Backyard with Lots of Space
- Landscaped Front Yard
- Durable Four-Sides Brick Exterior
- Active, Family-Friendly Neighborhood
- Just Minutes to Ashford Park
- Walk to Ashford Park Elementary
- Minutes to Town Brookhaven, Village Place, Parkview on Peachtree, and More
Interested in seeing this home?
Schedule a showing...