1774 8th Street -- SOLD IN 8 DAYS
(1774 8th Street went under contract in ONLY 8 days!! Kelly Did It Again!)
Offered at $939,500
Offered at $929,500
*See the below floorplan: The Dresden
8 Things to Know About Homes Built By HillGrove Homes
1. Finishes. And as the buyer, you can choose them! The award-winning builder’s careful attention to detail and commitment to quality is evident from the moment you lay your eyes on their homes. Outside, beautiful landscaping and Craftsman-style details draw you in. Inside, beautiful woodwork and trimwork, stone countertops, and unique lighting let you know that you are in a luxury home. The master suites have bathrooms so lavish you will feel like you have died and gone to spa heaven. The floors on the main level, upper landing, and master suite are 3 ¼ inch red oak hardwood floors that are finished on site.
2. Layout. One of the best features about a HillGrove home is the floorplan. An open and spacious main living area with the kitchen open to the family room, a bedroom and bath on the main, and the rest of the bedrooms upstairs. Not only does an open floorplan make entertaining a snap, it is also practical for everyday life. There’s a formal dining room, too, for showing off your impressive cooking skills to your guests. A bedroom and bath on the main level provides a space for guests to use, or gives you the option of a home office or workout room.
3. Kitchen. HillGrove kitchens feature stainless steel appliances, stone countertops, tiled backsplash, and custom maple cabinetry. A custom designed layout means everything is laid out in an efficient way. An island with breakfast bar sits between the kitchen and family room. A large walk-in pantry gives you plenty of room to store all your supplies.
4. Family Room. The family room features a brick fireplace with custom built-in cabinetry with shelving on either side of the fireplace. The cabinetry provides a place to store media, blankets, or books. Line the shelves with picture frames, art, books, or media. The cabinets are pre-wired for your TV and electronics.
5. Terrace Level. The full unfinished terrace level has been framed out and stubbed for a bath. All it needs is your imagination! Couldn’t you use a rec room or second family room? A game room, playroom, or even a home theater? A bedroom and bath for guests to use? More storage space? How wonderful to be able to expand downstairs as your needs grow. Step out from the terrace level right onto the patio – a great set-up for entertaining.
6. Exterior. A covered brick front porch adorns the front of their homes, giving you a place to sit and relax while admiring your manicured front lawn. Wood, brick, and wrought-iron come together with craftsman details to make a porch you will want to use. Professional landscaping surrounds the home, nestled among mature trees. The yard has an irrigation system installed, so you can always keep the yard looking as pristine as it does now. A deck, covered deck, screened porch, patio, or covered patio will overlook the yard.
7. Extras The builder adds a few special touches to the home that you might not see right away, such as architectural shingles and easy-to-clean, no-rot windows. HillGrove Homes designs and builds home to last!
8. Location. Ashford Park is one of Brookhaven's most desired neighborhoods, mainly because of its proximity to so many amenities like shopping, dining, and parks. Ashford Park, featuring tennis courts, playground, picnic tables, and a rentable clubhouse, is just a stone’s throw away. Top-rated restaurants like Kaleidoscope, Haven, and Verde Taqueria are just down the street. The shops and services at Village Place and Town Brookhaven are also mere minutes away.