Offered At: $650,000 2 bedrooms/2.5 baths
45 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd, #2603, Atlanta, GA 30308
Would you like to bypass all the hassle and just move right in? You can!
All the exquisite decor and furnishings are available to purchase with the home.
5 Things to Know About This Fabulous Home
1. Location, location, location. Atlanta is truly a beautiful and amazing city with so much to see and do! One great thing about living in this condo – you really don’t even need a car. MARTA and Uber are easily accessible, and everything you could need or want is within walking distance. Walk to popular spots White Oak, Pitty Pat’s Porch, Meehan’s, or Alma Cocina for dinner. Top-rated Atlanta restaurants One Midtown Kitchen and Two Urban Licks are just a quick car ride away. There’s always something happening in this area, too, like Friday Nights at the Georgia Aquarium or the Chinese Lantern Festival at Centennial Olympic Park. A huge perk of living one level down from the penthouse – the incredible view! Make dinner in the kitchen with a glass of wine, and enjoy the city lights twinkling behind you. Enjoying a cocktail out on the balcony at sunset, the gorgeous sky awash with color. Here at the W Residences, the charm and ease of the South meet the hustle and bustle of city life.
2. You’re a celebrity here. Or at least you will feel like one. Imagine being welcomed and greeted by name by the concierge, a person whose job it is to literally meet your every need. Need to pick up your dry cleaning? Need your home professionally cleaned? Need your dog groomed? The concierge can take care of it! As a resident of the W you will get the rock star treatment every single day. Ride up to your floor in a controlled-access elevator like a VIP. Pick up the phone to order some dinner and a nice bottle of wine to be delivered right to your door from the in-house restaurant. Stroll down to the 16th floor to the spa to get a mani/pedi or a facial at Bliss Spa, or work out at the amazing fitness center. Meet a friend for cocktails at the in-house lounge. Pop down to the heated pool for a quick swim. All of this without even leaving the building! Have friends or family coming to town? As a resident here you receive discounts at the W hotel for your guests, and the hotel will valet their cars.
3. If you enjoy cooking, the state-of-the-art kitchen can handle anything you can throw at it. Gourmets will know the name Gaggenau, the German brand of high-end stainless steel appliances gracing the kitchen. Roast a chicken in the rotisserie in the oven. Chill a bottle of wine in the beverage cooler. The big island gives you space to prep and serve, and there’s plenty of room for your guests to dine at the breakfast bar or in the spacious dining area. Imagine hosting a dinner party or an intimate meal for two with the incredible backdrop of downtown Atlanta at night.
4. Sure, there’s a spa in the building – but you have a spa right in your master bath. The master suite has a gorgeous bathroom with a custom dual vanity, Restoration Hardware fixtures and hardware, and a garden tub that just beckons to you to come have a relaxing soak. But the best part of the master bath is the steam shower. A huge walk-in shower, encompassed by frameless glass doors, outfitted with two shower panels boasting multiple jets, rainfall showerheads, and handheld sprayers. Ahhh….bliss. Speaking of Bliss, the spa on the 16th floor is a full service spa with services like manicures, pedicures, facials, and massages. And don’t worry – the concierge can make an appointment for you!
5. Last but certainly not least, the view! Not only is the view incredible day or night, it can be seen from almost anywhere in the home. Walking in the front door. Relaxing in the master bedroom. Having coffee in the dining area. Reading a book in the living room. Preparing dinner in the kitchen. The floor to ceiling windows allow you to see for miles. Need a little shade? Just pick up the remote and close the automated window shades. You barely need to lift a finger here. Living here with your every need met and the backdrop of twinkling city lights will make you feel like a celebrity indeed.